Star Planners Astrology Commitment to Privacy
If you have any questions that are not addressed in this policy please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Star Planners Astrology does not disclose the buyer’s information to third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item.
Data collected by this site is used to:
a. Take and fulfil customer orders
b. Administer and enhance the site and service
c. Only disclose information to third parties for goods delivery purposes.
What Data do we Collect?
When you use our website we collect data about you in the following ways:
• Personal data about you if you subscribe to the website – When you subscribe with us, we will collect Personal Data as necessary to maintain and manage your account. In order to create an account, we will require you to inform us of your name, postal address, telephone number and email address. As an account holder we collect a history of orders with products sold and revenue spent.
• Personal data about you if you transact as a guest -– When you place an order with us, we will require your name, postal address, telephone number and email address in order to supply you with the services and products advertised on our website.
• Ordering as a guest or with your account – If you place an order you may request that the fulfilment is delivered to another address. We therefore capture the delivery address for order fulfilment.
• Transaction personal data collection – When you order online and pay using the services offered at checkout, to make payment from merchants to process payments, we collect information about the transaction, as well as other information such as amount paid for products and merchant information to complete the transaction, device information, technical usage data and geo-location information.
• If you request astrological information we will collect your name, date, time and location of birth in order to fulfill our service to you.
• If you enter a Star Planners Astrology competition we collect your name, postal address, email address and phone number on occasions.
• To the best of our knowledge no personal identifiable data unless requested and opted into is shared with any third parties – excluding payment gateways.
• Should you contact us via email, telephone, letter, or social media, we may collect data to be able to provide you with a service or product. The data collected in these circumstances are subject to the same policies as set out here.
Star Planners Astrology profiles personal identifiable data when you enter a competition online. The date of birth is collected together with name, address, email and phone number. The Star Planners Astrology business gains demographical insights by reporting on the ages of the entrants to the competition. This information is for insight only and is not used in any other way.
How do we collect your data?
The data we collect is provided to us during the order process or if you contact us via email, letter, telephone, social media or enter a competition.
Third Party Cookies
Our website uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. The cookies allow integration with social media sites such as Facebook and Instagram, which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Why do we collect data?
We use the information that we have collected from you to ensure that we are able to provide the services and products as requested by you. To manage our business needs such as monitoring, analysing and improving services and the websites functionality and performance.
In addition to this we also use your information to assist you with queries relating to services or products or if we have made any changes to our website, services or goods.
Where you have consented to a subscription to our site we may provide you with information relating to other products that we think might be of interest to you. Information includes the launches of all new collections and Sales, any promotional information including competitions and other emails relating to products or services.
Who do we share your data with?
1. Google Analytics
Google Data Privacy and Security Policy https://support.google.com/analytics
If you enter a competition run by Star Planners Astrology, we will only share your data with third-parties if you have consented for us to do so at the time of entering the competition.
Storing of your data
We will retain the data provided to us during an ordering process for as long as legally required, which is a minimum of 7 years. We may retain the data collected for longer than legally required if it is in our legitimate business interests and not prohibited by law. We will not use your data to contact you regarding marketing unless you have consented to it.
Cookies are typically removed or cleared once you have logged out of our website.
The data collected via our website is held on a server which is subject to GDPR compliancy.
How do we protect your data?
In order to protect your data we have many technical and physical measures in place to provide reasonable protection against loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, and alteration. These measures include but are not limited to firewalls and data encryption.
What are my rights?
Under GDPR laws, you have a right to access, rectification, restriction, opposition, erasure and data portability. Please contact us should you wish to exercise these rights by emailing email@example.com
How do I remove my consent?
You can withdraw your consent at any time and free of charge. Should you wish to change the communications you receive from us please email firstname.lastname@example.org where our Data Officer will be happy to help you.
What can I do if I am concerned?
We hope that you are confident in the way that we handle your data however, if you have a concern please contact us at email@example.com where our GDPR Officer will be happy to help you.
If you are not satisfied by the way in which we address your concerns, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority for data protection in your country.
This contract shall be governed by English Law.
Delivery & Returns
For information about delivery and returns please refer to our Delivery and Returns information.